vendredi 30 octobre 2020

Ivonne Van Cleef - Rural Unexplainable (A Mixtape By Caleb R.K. Williams)

 Hello friends !

Ivonne Van Cleef "Rural Unexplainable" is available. This is a compilation of IVC tracks that I selected and mixed. I had this idea for a little while in a corner of my head. The soundscape of IVC is incredible, full of details, it is very strong, even atypical, unique. I wanted to travel in my own way through its sound regions.


Tracklist :

- Deep Call
- Dead Telegraph
- Like Bollowing
- Fire Bird
- Cattle Tyrant
- The Bay-Winged Cowbird (side-a)
- The Bay-Winged Cowbird reprise (side-b) + (Unmistakable)
- Friends of D. Rodriguez
- Eighth Tree
- Trino (Sesiones en el Montacargas)
- Outro
- The Sparkly
- QPZZZ491 (Caleb R.K. Williams RMX2)

Link : Ivonne Van Cleef "Rural Unexplainable"

Have a good listening
Caleb


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire